Lead Abatement and Asbestos Removal
Hazardous coatings are being replaced on all types of structures including power plants, buildings, bridges, etc. Abrasive blasting results in hazardous airborne particles unless expensive and elaborate containment systems are erected. Conventional chemical strippers are sometimes not capable of removing tough industrial coatings.
Products are waterborne, worker-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. They are capable of removing lead-based coatings, asbestos content coatings, and asbestos insulation from steel and other architectural surfaces. The product range includes:
Prams 2010 and 2030
- Very small volume of hazardous waste produced.
- No airborne lead or asbestos.
- Can be easily applied in tight enclosed spaces where abrasive blasting is difficult to use.
- No need for expensive, elaborate containment systems.
- Major time savings compared to blasting or UHP jetting.
- Significant reduction in clean-up and waste Weosal.